Tour the Spaces
A memorable event begins with an unforgettable venue. The Historic Post Office is a neo-classical heirloom built in 1913. This unique building has been thoroughly renovated and recast as an exceptional setting for weddings and receptions, corporate events, and social celebrations of all kinds.
It combines classic restoration with state-of-the-art modern amenities. Large rooms with distinct designs provide a gracious backdrop whether your event is an intimate party with family and friends or a lavish celebration for up to 300 guests. The stately lawn area also provides a lovely backdrop for an outdoor event or can serve as a comfortable gathering space for guests.
When you choose The Historic Post Office as your wedding venue, you choose seamless service. Our experienced and dedicated staff are as remarkable as the location itself. We will work tirelessly to deliver an exceptional experience – one that you will treasure forever and will create lasting memories for your guests.
Our remarkable services and amenities include:
- Historic location conveniently located
- Ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour in the same facility
- Dedicated event coordinator
- Professional on-site vendor coordination
- Complete bar service with Bar Package
- Tables, chairs, and linen included
- Complete set up and clean up included
- Suite 1 – Bride’s Room – with live-streaming view of ballroom
- Suite 2 – Groom’s Room – with cable TV
- Indoor or outdoor venue options
A memorable event begins with an unforgettable venue. See it today. Remember it always.