Weddings at The Historic Post Office
Your wedding day is one of the most memorable experiences of your life. When you choose The Historic Post Office as your Kansas wedding destination, you choose a partner who cares about making your day as exceptional as you do.
About The Wedding Venue
This beautiful wedding venue was built in 1913 in Historic Downtown Ottawa, Kansas, just 40 minutes south of the Kansas City metro area. The lamppost-lined streets of this tranquil small town provide the perfect backdrop for your special day.
While externally it expresses the historical past, internally our wedding venue is completely renovated and can easily be transformed into any theme and design. Our wedding venue is ideal for all celebrations including bridal showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and after-party celebrations. If you’re interested in the space for a special event, please see our event services.
Let us help you make your dream wedding come true; we will work tirelessly to exceed all your expectations!
- Venue Coordinator and Personal Attendant
- Set Up & Clean-Up Service
- 60″ Round Tables
- High-end Chiavari Chairs
- White or Off-white Table Linens and Napkins
- Portable Bars
- Room Flip
- Free Parking
- Dance Floor
- Buffet, Cocktail, and Cake Tables
- Audio Visual, including HD projectors
- Onsite Gift Storage and Vehicle Loading
- Exclusive Bride Suite and Groom Suite
- Our Private Ballroom Bride Cam
- Exclusive Use of the Venue for the Day
- And More!